Upon your purchase, you will be contacted no later than 2 business days to schedule a delivery date. Depending on the product purchased delivery times will vary. In-stock items can be delivered at the earliest available delivery slot. On the other hand, custom furniture will be more dependent on the production timeline, which can take between 4 to 12 weeks. For all items, at least 48 hrs. notice is required before a delivery can be made.
We currently do not offer delivery outside of Canada. Our delivery zones at this time include the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding (Golden Horseshoe). For more information or for shipping quotes outside of the areas listed on the map above please contact us at 416.760.7632 or email email@example.com.
- If shopping online, select the “Curbside Pickup” option from the delivery menu on the checkout page.
- Please wait for us to confirm your order and contact you to schedule your pickup before coming to the store. 24 hrs. notice is needed prior to your pickup date. Pickups are available Mon-Sat.
- Before arriving at the store, please note that the credit card holder must be present with a valid photo ID and credit card used at the time of purchase, before the furniture can be released. Please also be sure that your vehicle is the appropriate size and will accommodate your furniture. If you're unsure of this, please call and one of our friendly staff will advise.
- We will load the product into your vehicle but will not be responsible for tie-down of the furniture or its safe transportation to your home. Damage that occurs during transit is not covered under warranty, nor will we accept returns on the item(s).
- Customers who pick up their orders from the store are required to return the merchandise to the store for any return/refund/exchange issues. Further details are available on our Returns & Warranty page.